CSSP Navigation Map?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A Map !!! ?

:rofl3:

Yea Time! A map wouldn't do you any good anyway. I followed you once.

We started out on a heading of 135. Within about 2 minutes of the start of that dive, we ended up right back where we started! :rofl3: We did a complete circle in two minutes ! :rofl3:

I sent diverbry some of my information.

Cruiser here on the boards has a detail heading and kick map of the entire lake. I think she even updated new headings for the mine and coffin, in addition to the alligator. I know we were trying hard to hit the mine but she found it all by herself. Hit her up for a copy. I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing.

Yea Time! A map wouldn't do you any good anyway. I followed you once.

We started out on a heading of 135. Within about 2 minutes of the start of that dive, we ended up right back where we started! :rofl3: We did a complete circle in two minutes ! :rofl3:

Yep.... richerso is correct except I think we might have made 2 circles We started the dive and I just following the second hand on my wrist watch. :wink:

You guys rock! Thanks for all the info! :) I'll probably be out there April 18th to give these a go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom