CSSP March 12 or 13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be happy to dive with you.

Will this be your first official dive with us?

Look for my Silver Suburban. It has an Athens dive and a Masons sticker on the back drivers side.

I've been doing house chores all day today, so I have earned this.

TwoBit

How were the conditions Sat.???

conditions lets see not sure what the air temp was but the water was a brisk 55 to 58 about 10' vis I am guessing not bad for the enviroment tho. but inall it wasnt a bad day of diving i just might go back on sunday but might not be till the afternoon tho.

dementid:
conditions lets see not sure what the air temp was but the water was a brisk 55 to 58 about 10' vis I am guessing not bad for the enviroment tho. but inall it wasnt a bad day of diving i just might go back on sunday but might not be till the afternoon tho.

Thanks for the report!

See new post........

dementid:

Saturday was a great day at CSSP. It was a little windy, but by mid-afternoon the air temp was in the lower to mid 80's. Even though I wasn't able to dive due to this darn sinus infection, it was a pleasure to meet Sub Zero and Dementid. Also there was TxTed who buddies with Dememtid.

UndrWatrDan:
Saturday was a great day at CSSP. It was a little windy, but by mid-afternoon the air temp was in the lower to mid 80's. Even though I wasn't able to dive due to this darn sinus infection, it was a pleasure to meet Sub Zero and Dementid. Also there was TxTed who buddies with Dememtid.

Diving was great, the air temp was in the mid 80s and avg water temp was 55 degrees. It was certainly a pleasure to meet UnderWatrDan and the rest of his group. Had fun hanging out with them the entire day. Buncha great guys..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom