CSSP March 12 or 13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UndrWatrDan:
Looks like I'll be on the south side near the steel steps. Should be there around 8am on Saturday. Looks like it's going to be a great day. High expected to be around 80!
I'll there around 8 am on Saturday as well. If you need a dive buddy, I'll volunteer.

It's looking unlikely for me, unfortunately. Still fighting a nasty cough and congestion. Perhaps another time...

where is CSSP or what does it stand for. I am looking to dive on saturday the 12th, but no one seems to be diving on that day.

TwoBitTxn:
I am going to make every effort to go to CSSP this weekend.

It will probably be the 13th since if I go the 12th it would be mid-afternoon before I can be there.

I can't guarantee anything, but I am going to try.

TwoBit

jesse03:
where is CSSP or what does it stand for. I am looking to dive on saturday the 12th, but no one seems to be diving on that day.
CSSP= Clear Springs Scuba Park in Terrell Tx. just east of Dallas.

Texass:
I'm headed out there today. Sunday sounds pretty good, too.

You dog... :11ztongue :

I'll be out there Sunday morning in a Silver Suburban. I'll try to grab one of the shelters on the North side.

I still need to talk Gary's wife into making me a banner.

I just picked up my new 95's with 32% in them so I am good to go. I'll be working on weighting some.

Sorry you can't make it Ken. Get well soon buddy.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
Sorry you can't make it Ken. Get well soon buddy.

Thanks, Tom. I'm doing the best I can. It's just taking longer than I was hoping it would. It's got to get better before next weekend, as I'm leaving a week from this coming Sunday heading to San Marcos to do some volunteer diving at Aquarena. I get to entertain the visitors! :D

Nice to meet you, Jesse! Hope we get to dive with you sometime soon. :)

I'll be out Sunday morning. Jesse did you dive today,Sat? How was it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom