CSSP/Labor Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shelbelle72:
Hey thanks! You're so nice! I was testing out my new camera, a Canon S70. I love the custom white balance, it really took care of that greenish cast! :)

I have to concur with Alan -- those are some of the BEST shots I've ever seen from CSSP! They're remarkable! Way to go, Shel! :D

I've got a Canon PowerShot A85 that I wish I could find a housing for so I could shoot digital underwater...

Ken, try

Here

Or

Here

I got the housing for my A95 at 17th Street Photo , but they don't show to have one in stock the the A85.

ScubaTexan:
I have to concur with Alan -- those are some of the BEST shots I've ever seen from CSSP! They're remarkable! Way to go, Shel! :D

I've got a Canon PowerShot A85 that I wish I could find a housing for so I could shoot digital underwater...

:blinking: Now you guys have got me blushing! Thanks, again! I am jus' tryin' to learn to use this darn camera for my first ever dive trip to the Bahamas coming up next week! Anyone been on a Blackbeard's trip?

I bought my camera and housing through Amazon.com. They have a housing for your A85! Looks like it comes from Leisurepro...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...27720-8366343?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846

~Shel

Those are some great shots. I'm going to take my dive slate and try setting the white balance next time. Hopefully that will help to reduce some of the Green Fog. :D

shelbelle72:
I bought my camera and housing through Amazon.com. They have a housing for your A85! Looks like it comes from Leisurepro...

Thanks, Shelly! I don't have an Amazon.com account, but my brother does, so maybe I can order it through his...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom