CSSP June 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner,
I miss diving with you buddy. We just can't seem to get our schedules sync'ed. Oh well. I am prob'ly gonna be at cssp on sunday to participate in them festivities. Following two weekends, I will be land touring the great state of Montana; just 'cause it's part of the Union.

John,

I'll be out there Sunday as well. We'll have to hook up for a dive or two.

Kewl!

i might be ahble if i can find a steel 85 or better to try befor i decied weither to go with steel or standard alum before i buy a tank
:confused:

Dementid, Zinc has the right idea. Downside about steal is it's heavier - on the surface. All that gear gets heavier and heavier each year. I'd rather deal with a few weights in some integrated pouches. If you really want to try before you buy consider a rental. I can't imagine that there isn't a shop in the metroplex with a steel tank to rent for a day.

Twinklez, won't be there Saturday but a bunch of people (myself, wife and two others for sure in our group, maybe more) will be there Sunday. They are having an event that we hope is a good time.

I saw that event.... I said to myself, "self, maybe I should go on Sunday instead." Then I said to myself, "self, maybe I should go both days!" Still teetering.

Hey Twinklez !

You red headed wild thing you... " ' how you been ? " :D

I'll most likely be out in the freaky lake places Siren Hunting this weekend.

As you know I like my Sirens like I like my Coffee.......... :wink:

In a couple of weeks I'll be at Lake Broken Bow,OK. and the week after that I'll be at Lake Travis

Well I'll tell you, like most Sirens when things begin to ignite a little ash tends to gather at the top and mask that once-radiant glow. Great thing about ash is that it's light so it doesn't slow me down much.

I managed to occupy myself way too much with the whole instructor thing. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself - when I'm not at work. I've decided it's time to reclaim the title of Swamp Queen and do a little mud puddle hopping with my friends. I'm really looking forward to some very long slow adventures on the bottom with you guys this summer. I've been missing that. Hope to see you this weekend.... was that Saturday or Sunday?

Twinklez how did you find the diving conditions today if you made it out to CSSP? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom