CSSP June 10th... good day to dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well I missed the SIS group, but still had a nice couple dives. I met up with a bunch of my IDC buddies from Adventure scuba and blew bubbles.

Vis varied from 3-15 feet. The thermal has dropped considerably to about 26 feet. Its the usual 72 at about 30 feet, but in the upper 70's low 80's in the 20-25 foot range. Saw some big bass, irritated a sunfish (blue gill) that was guarding a nest, nice blue cats, and one of the albino's.

It was a nice bright sunshiny day, with a very welcome and plesant breeze with temperatures hitting the 100*F mark.

I was suprised at the lack of people there.

I knew I needed an intervention when I passed up a free kitchen pass a couple weeks ago to do house chores instead. Even though my allergies have been acting up, I couldn't pass up another pass. No drugs and I could clear just fine.

TwoBit

Sonds like a great day to me! How's your hand?

Sorry we missed you yesterday, Tom. I finished my rescue course and then did two late night dives to complete both my Night Diving and Master Scuba Diver certifications. I got home at 2:15 this morning. It was amazing seeing all the fish at night!

P.S. -- boy my legs are tired and sore. I'm just tired...LOL

Dee:
Sonds like a great day to me! How's your hand?

The hand is doing well. I struggle with snap bolts with my left thumb and the nerve damage in the tip. I can carry 80's with my left hand, I just need to make sure I have a good grip. It isn't instinctive yet.

Thanks,

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
Ken,

Congrats on your Master Scuba Diver cert!!!

Thank you, Sir! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom