CSSP Friday 9/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just an fyi,,,,I will be at the pond by around 10am to do some basic skill dives,,,,if you are out and around stop by and say hi or take a dip.....dark gray Ford Focus SW. :)

You know, SOME people work for a living! (grumblegrumblegrumble...)

I have new toys to play with but can't go out there till next weekend and it's killin' me! Have fun.

ZzzKing:
You know, SOME people work for a living! (grumblegrumblegrumble...)

I have new toys to play with but can't go out there till next weekend and it's killin' me! Have fun.

I want some new water toys!!!! :)

I have done Travis, and PK, but never CSSP. I do not think I can make it tomorrow, but would like to meet some of you folks, maybe some weekend. I will do a search and get more info on CSSP.

Wish I could join you Alan, I havent been in the water since Tenkiller. I keep making tentative plans, but they keep getting shuffled. Hopefully next week I can break the pattern. Saturday I get to go to a 2 year old BD party. Diving can wait. ... Willie

Cora.jpg

Cora -- My youngest granddaughter

wet-willie:
Wish I could join you Alan, I havent been in the water since Tenkiller. I keep making tentative plans, but they keep getting shuffled. Hopefully next week I can break the pattern. Saturday I get to go to a 2 year old BD party. Diving can wait. ... Willie

Cora.jpg

Cora -- My youngest granddaughter

Willie,,, Cora is a doll...worth every minute/day and week away from the pond, your a lucky grandpa and I bet a great one! Have a super weekend. :)

I've been wanting to get out there, but I'll be at work. Is anyone going to be out there Saturday morning that I could tag along with?

texdiveguy:
Just an fyi,,,,I will be at the pond by around 10am to do some basic skill dives,,,,if you are out and around stop by and say hi or take a dip.....dark gray Ford Focus SW. :)

I can not make it on Friday but I would like to go out to CSSP on Saturday. Is anyone planning to be there?

badaggie

Willie I have a party at my place tonight too for the #1 Grandaughter.
A bunch of 6th grade girls having a Hawaii Party. Totally Like ~ Hula/Limbo/ chic music So Kqwel !!! l
:sonic: :gr1: :blinking: :gorgeous: :anakinpod :cheering:
It's gonna go on all night I bet :shakehead

I'm going to hang out down in the basement :klo:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom