CSSP coords

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want to find the coffin.......
Start on the "Eastish" side of the pond and and follow the wall. After the Scuba Toys place just drop down until you hit 40 feet and then just keep going. The thing is basically on the right shoulder of the Old Quarry Road. Some of you folks may not know ( or forgot ) that CSSP was once a limestone quarry.
What used to be a dump truck road is now the " Channel " and from South end to North end, that is my favorite place to be in the lake.

First you see Scuba Jesus.... Then the Silos..... then the Coffin... turn left and see the Airplane....... Then come back :D

I am glad to hear that the Razor works well.
It is a very interesting design.

Plus it could really help my travel weight down... :D
Thats on my long term list of things change since I carry a U/W camera.

do you feel that that ali tanks are off set alright for the beginning of the dive?

Later, Andrew

Not sure exactly what you mean by offset, I have been diving a 5/7 with 6lbs of lead and two aluminum 80's wtih 8lbs of lift, at the start of the dive, it will not float my head out of the water, but I swim around like a fish just fine, at the end of the dive it is possible for me to float mouth out of the water.

However thats with 8lbs of lift, thats what I chose to dive with seeing as how my primary diving is cave diving, you could very easily put on any amount of lift you wanted.

I can't wait to try it with a couple 40's

Scuba Jesus?

If you want to find the coffin.......
Start on the "Eastish" side of the pond and and follow the wall. After the Scuba Toys place just drop down until you hit 40 feet and then just keep going. The thing is basically on the right shoulder of the Old Quarry Road. Some of you folks may not know ( or forgot ) that CSSP was once a limestone quarry.
What used to be a dump truck road is now the " Channel " and from South end to North end, that is my favorite place to be in the lake.

First you see Scuba Jesus.... Then the Silos..... then the Coffin... turn left and see the Airplane....... Then come back :D

so your saying basicly straight up the middle then?

After watching the videos, that system looks amazing! I thought I felt free in my bp/w, doesn't even compare.

There is a "magic" spot you hit when the cylinders start getting light where you just kind of feel naked, kind of hard to explain, no heavy cylinders to roll you over, no lead pulling down, no BC squeeze etc.

Scuba Jesus?

I am looking for my rock-n-roll Jesus! :D

I can't decide whether to be mad at Frank and Tony for interrupting the sidemount discussion or mad at the sidemount guys for interrupting the banjo lesson. I'm not sure I trust Frank, though. I called him the other night and he was strangling a cat, so I'll go with the sidemount discussion.

Fixxer, I'll meet up with you sometime and pick your brain. I just set up one of my rigs for sidemount and I'm flyin' blind. I can show you some guitar chords if you want. Or I can show you some guitar cords. Your choice.

Back
Top Bottom