CSSP Conditions 6-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TXScubaBear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
WOW....water at surface about 78 degrees; first thermo at 27', temp drop to 68, second thermo at 33', temp drop to 64. Had partly cloudy sky, when the sun was out viz was over 20' easily, even when the sun went behind a cloud viz was good....one could get used to that but then again, no one can't.........then the bloomin' algae would start blooming.
Great day over all, had 2 great dives, place started really getting crowded after 12 noon.

:wink:

My computers read both 86 to 89f for the surface temps depending on my location .....and Harry belief me I was in the top 1-6ft of water 1.5 hours yesterday. I do AGREE with you the viz was great!!!

My computers read both 86 to 89f for the surface temps depending on my location .....and Harry belief me I was in the top 1-6ft of water 1.5 hours yesterday. I do AGREE with you the viz was great!!!

Yes, we had the same water temps as you did, very nice!

Hope they stick around until the 3rd! Austin this weekend :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom