CSSP before it gets nippy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rkr3000

Reaction score
We are planning on getting in one more weekend at CSSP before it gets too cold - October 15th weekend. We'll cook really good hotdogs and hamburgers!!! Anyone want to join in for some diving and hanging out?

rkr3000:
We are planning on getting in one more weekend at CSSP before it gets too cold - October 15th weekend. We'll cook really good hotdogs and hamburgers!!! Anyone want to join in for some diving and hanging out?
have fun but we will be in houston on the 16th for the dema bbq and then leaving on the 17th for a 7 night caribbean cruise that i am giving my wife for my birthday.

Dang! Wish it was the following weekend. We're having the SB BBQ the 16th.

We're waiting for the nights to get cool and the days cooler to start camping this fall.

I don't know if I'll be cleared to dive by then.....but if I am, we'll see.

I'll be in Las Vegas that weekend.

That will be a good weekend for me in prep for Coz the next. How will I spot you guys if I make it out?

We'll arrive late Friday evening and dive mostly Saturday. We'll have a Wilderness Advantage in an RV slot and a gold and black dully Ford truck with RCT Complete Construction on the sides. We also have an orange and a blue BC we'll be wearing. We'll either be using the entry stairs closest to the RV area, or we'll come over to the other side where Swamp Divers usually congregate if there are folks around there. When are you coming out?

I'll probably make it out that Saturday. Of course after last weekend's fiasco, perhaps I shouldn't say one way or another.........

rkr3000:
When are you coming out?

Myself and a buddy will be out early Friday morning since we're both off work and that is the best time to go :D If anybody is out early this Friday (the 8th) look for a large white 4-door Ford power stroke and a black mustang. We could be anywhere. Usually by the metal stairs past the air fill station or on the far end of the other side by the simulator. Stop by and say hello.

Hey! Are you still going to CSSP this weekend, rkr? I see that Firefyter is looking for dive buddies for either Friday or Sun., but he has to work on Sat. You might send him a message if you're planning to stay long enough to get in a dive with him on Sun. I doubt we'll be going, but if we do, it wouldn't be until Sunday either. We have two weddings to attend on Sat. (sigh). At least the second one is going to throw a shindig afterwards, lol. Anyway, I didn't know if you had seen his posts.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom