CSSP, April 24th, 25th, and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35 and I are headed out to CSSP this weekend. We're going to camp, and dive, and dive, and dive, and dive... you get the picture. If anyone else is planning on being out there, come on over and join us for a dive. We'll be over on the east side, somewhere. Rain or Shine.

Rhonda

Are you still going out tomorrow? I'll probably be out there around noon or so....

We're heading up tonight to set up, and I think we're staying till Sunday. Robert should be able to upgrade a few items at the park with the proceeds....

We'll be over on the east side soaking up as much of Robert's electricity as I can pull with the AC. I'm sure we'll take the flag set-up, so it should be pretty easy to spot us.

It's been way too long since we've been diving, we are sooooooo looking forward to getting in the water!

We're heading up tonight to set up, and I think we're staying till Sunday. Robert should be able to upgrade a few items at the park with the proceeds....

We'll be over on the east side soaking up as much of Robert's electricity as I can pull with the AC. I'm sure we'll take the flag set-up, so it should be pretty easy to spot us.

It's been way too long since we've been diving, we are sooooooo looking forward to getting in the water!

Wish I could dive,,,,,have fun you folks!!

Alan, it will come with time. We will be happy to be there for you when you are ready to get back in the water.
I will be out there this weekend working an OW class for ST on the east side.
I hope to be able to at least say hi to some other SBrs while out there.
See you there.
Tom

Alan, it will come with time. We will be happy to be there for you when you are ready to get back in the water.
I will be out there this weekend working an OW class for ST on the east side.
I hope to be able to at least say hi to some other SBrs while out there.
See you there.
Tom

Tom, thanks man for the great support and encouragement! :)

Hey all! Just wanted everyone to know that the weather and the diving could't be much better out here this weekend. The breeze is keepin it cool and the nasty skeeters away. Vis is about normal at 10 to 20 feet in most spots. We actually snapped some "fishy" photos this morning, but Rhonda forgot the cable so I can't share just yet. Actually, I am typing this from the blackberry, so the cable wouldn't have helped much.

There is still time folks. We'll be out here until sometime Sunday afternoon so come on out! You know you want to.

Back
Top Bottom