CSSP, April 24th, 25th, and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YellowfinKunkfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Kunk35 and I are headed out to CSSP this weekend. We're going to camp, and dive, and dive, and dive, and dive... you get the picture. If anyone else is planning on being out there, come on over and join us for a dive. We'll be over on the east side, somewhere. Rain or Shine.

Rhonda

I will be out their sometime, that weekend. Are they open on Fridays now? If So thats when I will probebly head that way.

Yes, the website says they have started summer hours. That's when we are planning on heading out too.

Rhonda

I'm going out to PK for the clean up on Sunday and the rest of the weekend is already spoken for. Have fun all!

Kunk35 and I are headed out to CSSP this weekend. We're going to camp, and dive, and dive, and dive, and dive... you get the picture. If anyone else is planning on being out there, come on over and join us for a dive. We'll be over on the east side, somewhere. Rain or Shine.

Rhonda

Sounds like a lot of fun, with Spring weather, and temperatures being right out and in the water. I am on call this weekend and unfortunately will not be able to join you on this one, but look forward to getting up there this year to dive probably late summer or even this fall.

Cute New Avitar Rhonda :blinking:

' Tell the truth, I used to have a handsome Avitar myself back when I was young and beautiful :wink:

But... as You are well aware... I'm not young anymore so I just have to be content with being beautiful these days :rofl3:

I'll have to see about whats up next weekend.
Anytime with the Kunk's is time well spent !

Thanks Frank! That's me and my dog Charley. You can't tell but he's also wearing a rash guard, and a slate. I was going to put his front paws in my son's fins, but they wouldn't fit in the tub with the two of us. Yeah, that's right, I dressed my dog up in scuba gear, put my wetsuit on, and we got in the tub. What can I say.... I was bored.:D I had my mask on too, but wrestling around with the dog, made it all fogged up.

Anyway, we'd love to see you, hope you can make it!

Rhonda

I have a friend coming in from Austin so I will be busy hostessing... weather is supposed to be warm adn clear this week - hope it warms the water some. 60s is still a little chilly for my wardrobe. :)

I was playing with the idea of going out there that weekend. I will have to wait and see what the week brings. I am soooo ready to get wet again.
I know where you will be hanging out, if I can make it I will make my way to your side of the lake.

Back
Top Bottom