Cssp 8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looks like Des, Ken, and I will be there Fri.

Anyone else able to get away?

You dudes are simply evil. :egrin:

You should not tempt a man to play hookey.

Bad bad bad bad bad bad

I won't know for sure until late in the week if I can get clear or not. If I get my work done, I may take the day.

TwoBit

paulintexas once bubbled...
perhaps, what time?
Ken may be there about 10, and I'll try to make it around noonish. Don't know when Des is planning on being there.

Tom, hope you can make it...all work y'know. :D

I'm going to be out there working with a class (as DM) Saturday and Sunday. Not sure which dock or stairs we're jumping off of but can find out and post soon.

Where are you folks meeting up?

TwoBitTxn once bubbled...
You should not tempt a man to play hookey.

TwoBit
If you go, are you dry or wetsuiting?

Might be able to make. Boss taking off so could do the Mr. Invisible thing. Just wish my cell phone worked better out there. Would make a great remote office.

Could probably get there 9ish or so if I can make it.

Where you planning to set up??:confused:

I'll probably get there around 9ish.

I've spent the last hour or so putting together my new BP/wing and I want to play with it in the water a bit before I start chopping off the 1/2 mile of extra webbing I've got left over.

Aww, just keep it. It'll give me and Tom something to hang on to as you tow us through the water.

Back
Top Bottom