CSSP 6-4 or 6-5?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CSSP is having a huge event out there this weekend. If you know about that, and want to participate, go for it, but it is going to be a ZOO out there.

CSSP is having a huge event out there this weekend. If you know about that, and want to participate, go for it, but it is going to be a ZOO out there.

What event?

fffuuuuuuuuuu

thanks for the heads up :)

I have never been to this event.....but I would guess it will not be 'huge'. Even with some quality shops in attendance. My guess is there will be more bodies from classes than from this event, but I have been wrong before....:wink:

Heck the few times I go out to CSSP half of those trips I get lost and end up Tyler-- 'T'.

Seriously I hope the group has a great turn out, but I would not prevent it from going out to the park, this time of the year it is crowded with shop classes (cold water wusses). The pond is 27-28 acres.
:)

Bah, guess I'll head to the event at Lake Travis then.

Be cooler, least weather wise. :D

I bet vis will suck this weekend. Now I am debating myself.

I'm headed out there Sunday for the event.... Only question I have - I hear it's still chilly below the 'clines .... I've got a 3mm, but it gets cold at anything below 65.... Not thinking it's dry suit worthy, but I'm not squeezing into my 5mil if it's going to be 100+ degrees - thoughts anyone?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom