Cssp 5/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like me and scubatooth are also going to be out there on Sunday also. We have not worked out any of the details yet but maybe we will in this thread. Anyone else want to go get wet with us all?

Texass and Tx wingnut might be joinig us on Sunday also. What time is good for every one? I would like to say I could be out there around 10

I will be diving as a DMC for an AOW class on Sunday at CSSP.

Going to be there sunday look for the maroon taurus (spelling, I just drive the damn thing) with no hub caps since they stole them.

I will be there around 10 maybe 10:30 at the latest. I do not think Firegoddess will be able to join us. Sorry guys but we have a sleep over that ends at 10 on Sunday morning so you will have to just get me. Unless I scare all the little girls and make them want to leave early.

I will be in a blue Ford Tarus with dark tinted window. How about we all try to meet up around Camp Corona and then we can go from there?

Works for me see ya'll there at the Camp and Taurus convention. Hey can I drop my 3 girls off at the party along with the other 7-8 that stay the weekend?

I drive a Lt. Blue 94' Taurus!

Back
Top Bottom