CSSP 10/15 or 10/17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver:
Yep, I'm thinking about doing it too, although I don't know if my trusty 2.5mm suit is up to the challenge! :ice:
Would most likely be one of my shorter dives...........

TruckDriver I thought you and your wife were going to be at the Scubaboard BBQ in Houston on Sat? I was hoping we would get to see you again.

Mrs. Duck and I are planning on going Sunday to get in a couple more dives before the chill. We have a Maroon Titan Crew cab and purple tanks. We usually set up on the north side middle pavilions, but we're thinking of trying to put in over by the shark and fatboy's wall this time.. We're going to try and be there around 10:00. We'd be glad to have you join us.

WunderDuck:
Mrs. Duck and I are planning on going Sunday to get in a couple more dives before the chill. We have a Maroon Titan Crew cab and purple tanks. We usually set up on the north side middle pavilions, but we're thinking of trying to put in over by the shark and fatboy's wall this time.. We're going to try and be there around 10:00. We'd be glad to have you join us.

Sounds great! I don't get off work till 7am, so 10:00 is just about right for me. I'm trying to talk some of our local divers into coming with me, but if not, I'll see you guys then. I'm in a Blue Expedition. Either way, I'll make sure and come introduce myself, I'm always looking for dive partners...

I'm gonna be out at CSSP myself on Sunday the 17th.
The weather looks like it will be great !
I'll probably get there between 9:00 and 10:00 AM.
I'll be in the Black 2dr Explorer
Thomas I hope they don't call you in to work again this week.
I'll keep my fingers crossed ~~~~~~

parrotheaddiver:
TruckDriver I thought you and your wife were going to be at the Scubaboard BBQ in Houston on Sat? I was hoping we would get to see you again.
Naw, not gonna make it to the BBQ, we did go to the flea market last weekend though.

All,

It looks like I may be good for Sunday too. Probably going to be the last trip for the year. I'll look for you all. I should be there by 9am - look for a black BMW.

I promised my son we'd go diving Sunday so we'll be at Whitney.

As for the Polar Bear thing, last year the sun was shining and everyone was wearing T shirts. The water was still in the mid 50's though. That was after losing my hood at the DUI Dogdays event. I lasted a whooping 15 minutes before my ears froze.

I got most of my chores done so I'll be out at CCSP in the morn.
I should be at the park by 8:30 or so, unless somebody suggests otherwise I'll grab our usual spot. The covered picnic table just north of the "Beast Bench". Look for a red 2-door Tahoe.

TruckDiver:
I got most of my chores done so I'll be out at CCSP in the morn.
I should be at the park by 8:30 or so, unless somebody suggests otherwise I'll grab our usual spot. The covered picnic table just north of the "Beast Bench". Look for a red 2-door Tahoe.

BEAST BENCH??? I assume you are refering to the tank bench....... I was at CSSP today...water in the first 20' at 73f, chiller below,,,,vis from 1-7ft.. Also there was a middle school with 30 kiddos doing their lake check-out dives today,don't know if they are returning tomm,,would think they will. They were in 2 covered spots at the north tank bench area....the spots you are probavly refering to near the port-a-potties..

texdiveguy:
BEAST BENCH??? I assume you are refering to the tank bench....... I was at CSSP today...water in the first 20' at 73f, chiller below,,,,vis from 1-7ft.. Also there was a middle school with 30 kiddos doing their lake check-out dives today,don't know if they are returning tomm,,would think they will. They were in 2 covered spots at the north tank bench area....the spots you are probavly refering to near the port-a-potties..

Yes, he means the tank bench...it was built and placed there by Dee's hubby, aka Beast. It even has his name carved into it. Unless those students are camping, Truck will probably beat them. Either way, we'll have fun. I'll be there by 9 or 9:30..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom