CSSP 10/15 or 10/17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Is anybody diving this weekend? I have to work the 16th, but I'm free Friday and/or Sunday. I'd really like to get in a few more before it gets too cold. Let me know, I can be there by 10:00 either day.

I'll be flying to Las Vegas early Saturday morning, so I can't dive Friday. Maybe the weekend after I get back, Tom.

Firefyter:
Is anybody diving this weekend? I have to work the 16th, but I'm free Friday and/or Sunday. I'd really like to get in a few more before it gets too cold. Let me know, I can be there by 10:00 either day.
thomas,
we would love to but friday i am helping out at the lds and sunday we get to get on the ship and start or cruise. y'all have fun and maby the next time we can head over there.

kman458:
thomas,
we would love to but friday i am helping out at the lds and sunday we get to get on the ship and start or cruise. y'all have fun and maby the next time we can head over there.

Yeah, yeah, rub it in why don't ya :D I hope ya'll have a good trip. I know you're both gonna love the diving, and you'll probably have a tough time convincing Brenda that it's time to come home. It's beautiful down there, and winter's on it's way here....Stay safe and have fun :)

Firefyter:
Yeah, yeah, rub it in why don't ya :D I hope ya'll have a good trip. I know you're both gonna love the diving, and you'll probably have a tough time convincing Brenda that it's time to come home. It's beautiful down there, and winter's on it's way here....Stay safe and have fun :)
i would not do that.....well ok i would but only a little bit. :eyebrow: she might not get back in the brown water after doing some blue water diving. we will be doing a couple reef/wall dives as well as a couple cenotes. we will try to have a good time like that will take much effort. :wink:

Anybody?

Thomas,
If we end up being able to go, it would not be until Sunday. But, that's iffy, so I didn't want to make a promise that I can't keep, gotta protect my reputation...

But, if we decide to go Sunday, I will post here by that morning, or we can call if you want to pm your number. Hope someone's able to go with ya!

Foo

Firefyter:
Arrgggg! Maybe!
Possibly Sunday. Can't promise anything though...
If I can make it I'll either post or PM ya Saturday evening.

TruckDiver:
Arrgggg! Maybe!
Possibly Sunday. Can't promise anything though...
If I can make it I'll either post or PM ya Saturday evening.

Sounds good to me...just let me know. This is my last free weekend this month, so it'll probably be the last chance I get before it gets too cold to enjoy. I'm really considering the Polar Bear thing, just to say I did it, but something tells me that it won't really be a "fun" dive...lol.

Firefyter:
Sounds good to me...just let me know. This is my last free weekend this month, so it'll probably be the last chance I get before it gets too cold to enjoy. I'm really considering the Polar Bear thing, just to say I did it, but something tells me that it won't really be a "fun" dive...lol.
Yep, I'm thinking about doing it too, although I don't know if my trusty 2.5mm suit is up to the challenge! :ice:
Would most likely be one of my shorter dives...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom