Cressi-Sub Pro Light Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lessardrp

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a decent all round fin without jack hammering my wallet open :D

The Pro Light look like a good candidate and I wanted to see if anyone had any experience to share.

They seem semi rigid to kick through current, light to not waste too much energy and it looks like I can pick them up for about 49 bucks new.

I also like the way the foot pocket extends beneath the heel for good foot torque.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot in advance.

PS- my only experience with fins is the Twin Jets and Vortex split fins but it didn't seem like I could get anywhere fast on the surface or doing rescue diver skills.

I purchased the Cressi Sub Pro Light fins in preparation for my OW certification. I was attracted to the $49 price and reputation of Cressi. During my first dive, I started to get cramping in my calves so the instructor lent me a set of Tusa Xpert Zoom. Cramps went away and I enjoyed the other dives.

He said the stiffer Cressi Sub Pro Light were for a more advanced diver. I should mention that I'm an avid swimmer, surfer, snorkeler before learning to dive and the cramping had never occured before.

Needless to say, I purchased the more expensive Tusa fins on Ebay soon afterward. Your experience may be different but thought I would pass mine along.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom