Cressi mask for girlfriend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fitteri

New
Reaction score
Hello,

I bought a pink Cressi Lince 2 for my girlfriends birthday. Cressi Scuba Diving Masks - Lince
She got so happy and fell in love with the look and colour of the mask.

Sad thing is the fit of the mask was not too good. The bottom of the mask beneath the nose was almost ontop of her lip.
Problem I got now is that she now knows there is good-looking masks.. So i am forced to look for another 'pink' and nice looking mask!
And the only ones that seems to fit that criteria seems to be other cressi masks..:shocked2:

Does anyone know if Cressi Eye evo crystal have a different fit from the lince? Cressi Scuba Diving Masks - Eyes Evolution Crystal
From pictures they look a bit different in the silicone. Anyone who have tryed both and know if they differ anything in size?

I live in sweden and we dont got too many dive shops around here, and those that are have very limited number of masks..
We are going to travel away for 4 months starting the 29th of january. First stop bangkok.
Is there any good diveshops in bangkok and how is the prices there?

Thanks alot!
Martin

That's very cool store!
Shipping and taxes would get pretty rough though..

Thank you for your replies.
I got the pink 'evo eyes crystal' and she is really pleased with it! :)
Now it's just 7 more days then we got 4 months of vacation in SEA!

Back
Top Bottom