Cressi Big Eyes or Horizon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have two Horizons and love them. the amount of view is great. I altered one with a back of the head adjustable strap.....and no....my hair does not get caught in it.

My vote is for the Big Eyes!

I recently bought the Cressi Big Eyes and love it! Only three dives in it so far but works for me. A couple of my dive buddies use it as well and recommended it.

My favorite mask is Mare X-Vision, very light weight, low volume, and a nice field of vision. Hard to go wrong with the cressi or horizon, so any will be a fine choice.

I dive with a cressi Matrix. A good mask but I have to shave my mustache way back to prevent leaking.

scubadogdr:
Just wanted some opinions on these masks.

I chose the Cressi Big Eyes primarily because of their corrective lenses, but I've been very pleased with the fit and comfort over the past two years. The Horizon doesn't offer a choice of optics, so if that is (or might become) a consideration, go for the Big Eyes.

As a videographer, I find the Big Eyes to be my mask of choice... although I haven't tried the Horizon yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom