Cressi Big Eyes mask question.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Who here uses/used it??...I just ordered one for 26 bucks from LP, thought it can't be a total loss...What's your experience been with it??.....TIA........

It's a great mask with a really nice field of view. Unfortunitily for me it was not a good fit for my face and I could not get it to stop leaking. I'm sure you will really like it.

Regards

I have used one for about two years now-fits great and I like the way the lenses allow for downward looking. Overall a good mask and if you got one for $26 a great price.

An excellent mask and a great deal..if it fits you..

I had a Dacor Nautilus for about 14 years and there came a time when it started leaking. I replaced it by a Cressi Big Eyes and have been really satisfied since (one year). I also got a pretty good deal. The only thing is it seems that some dirt get stuck between the skirt and the lens and is hard to take out. Other than this: perfect fit, nice vision. I only wish I would have bought 2 or 3 more :wink:

I love mine.

In fact, I'm checking LP right now to see if I can get a spare for $26.

Excellent mask. I got mine from LP about 2 yrs ago. I think I paid maybe $40. Mine has the black skirt with black frame. The downward vision is great, especially seeing the front of the bc. No problems with the fit and I have a fairly thick mustache and haven't shaved a "fire break" between the mustache and nose. I think you'll be happy.

My wife and kids all have the Cressi Big Eyes mask, that's a total of 4 in our dive-family. They all like them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom