Credit where credit is due

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mello-yellow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last fall I bought a Parkway T1 Titanium wetsuit. I took it to several shallow dives this year, and was warm -- or too warm, -- on all of them. Yesterday came first real test -- 60' dive, bottom temperature 46 F, and I was just ducky! Not "warm" exactly, but within my comfort range. In my old AquaLung I would have been freezing.

I have an old Parkway 2.5 mm that I just ADORE! I wear an 8T and that baby fits me like no other ever has. I've tried many times to find one on ,or wherever I can find one, but to no avail. I even bought one from someone that just said it was a medium, but alas it was a size 12 shorty so I still need to resell that one. If only people knew/remembered just how freaking terrific Parkways were! I think I would kill to get my hands on either another 2.5 or something around a 5 mm in my size! :wink: Well, maybe just throttle a little, out of joy of course!

By the way what thickness is yours? And congrats on owning it!

I just refuse to give mine up until it is in tatters, which it is fast approaching. On vacation when I pull that old crusty critter out and donn it I don't get a lot of those silly "is this you first time diving?" questions. I usually get asked what those colors used to be! LOL!

Anyway, just thought I'd pipe in to agree with you that Parkway made a danged fine suit and I bemoan the fact I can't get another on a daily basis (including today while trying to decide on a 5 or 5/4 mm suit because no other 3 mm's can keep me warm enough!

Have a great day and happy diving!

Myra

By the way what thickness is yours? And congrats on owning it!

You know, I am not sure. 6.5 mm or 7 mm.

I just looked at your photo gallery. I must be REALLY fond of your wetsuits!

Back
Top Bottom