Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You are free to think and say anything you like, but if you don't agree with me then you're wrong".

He's right about one thing though - you won't ever get very far arguing about religion with a zealot. Especially if you use any argument that has already been anticipated and proscribed.

Whatever. I suppose he's harmless enough.

Exactly.

The Biblical scriptures (scrolls) explain the role of Lucifer/Helal (shining one), Satan (Ha Shatan / the accusor), Legion (the many) in several different places.

There is, of course, as has been pointed out, what jews believe, and there is on the other hand what the scriptures say, and as east is east, and west is west, nary the twain shall meet.

Jesus (Jeshua) of Nazareth tried to set the jews straight, regarding their many erroneous doctrines, for which he earned their hatred. According to the New Testament authors, they were worried that he would destroy their roles. Among their own community, that never really happened. Christianity took root mostly in Greece and Rome, then on from there to the non-semitic nations of Europe.

I am not real interested in whatever jews believe, especially when it contradicts the Biblical scriptures. Jews can profess that there is no Lucifer/Satan/Legion, however the Biblical scriptures state otherwise in many places.

Arguments that attack others personally, using words like "fanatic," are satanic arguments.

Arguments that interpose science or philosophy as contradictory to religion are also satanic.

Philosophy and other such intellectualization serve the forensic purposes of discovery and debate, but do not provide anything regarding religion.

Science explains observations with theories and ideas, but has no relationship to religion at all. Those who argue that science "proves" religion to be wrong are using satanic arguments. I am sure Lucifer/Satan/Legion loves all of you who do this, and I suspect he will come calling later to collect his "friends."

Religion is a testimonial witnessing by prophets, seers, and revelators, to explain why, not how. You are free to believe the prophets, or you may not.

But you won't ever get very far arguing about it. And especially not, whenever you utilize satanic arguments.
Holy crap Nereas! I don't even know what to say to all that. Dang near made me wonder if I was satanic:11:

Holy crap Nereas! I don't even know what to say to all that. Dang near made me wonder if I was satanic:11:

You got caught with a flat
Well how about that
Well babies don´t you panic
By the light of the night
It´ll all seem alright
I´ll get you a satanic mechanic:D

"...He's right about one thing though - you won't ever get very far arguing about religion with a zealot. Especially if you use any argument that has already been anticipated and proscribed...

Everyone here is a zealot.

Zealot scientists.

Zealot intellectualizers (I must fall short of calling them true philosophers).

Zealot atheists.

etc.

Everyone here is a zealot.

and some, are missed by their village.

Wow Nereas, you have just accused a people of not understanding the scripture that they themselves wrote...Not only that but you have attacked an entire people.

Not only that but by implying that Satan can influence people and challange the will of god is bordering on Polytheism violating the first commandment.

Exactly.

The Biblical scriptures (scrolls) explain the role of Lucifer/Helal (shining one), Satan (Ha Shatan / the accusor), Legion (the many) in several different places.

There is, of course, as has been pointed out, what jews believe, and there is on the other hand what the scriptures say, and as east is east, and west is west, nary the twain shall meet.

Jesus (Jeshua) of Nazareth tried to set the jews straight, regarding their many erroneous doctrines, for which he earned their hatred. According to the New Testament authors, they were worried that he would destroy their roles. Among their own community, that never really happened. Christianity took root mostly in Greece and Rome, then on from there to the non-semitic nations of Europe.

I am not real interested in whatever jews believe, especially when it contradicts the Biblical scriptures. Jews can profess that there is no Lucifer/Satan/Legion, however the Biblical scriptures state otherwise in many places.

Arguments that attack others personally, using words like "fanatic," are satanic arguments.

Arguments that interpose science or philosophy as contradictory to religion are also satanic.

Philosophy and other such intellectualization serve the forensic purposes of discovery and debate, but do not provide anything regarding religion.

Science explains observations with theories and ideas, but has no relationship to religion at all. Those who argue that science "proves" religion to be wrong are using satanic arguments. I am sure Lucifer/Satan/Legion loves all of you who do this, and I suspect he will come calling later to collect his "friends."

Religion is a testimonial witnessing by prophets, seers, and revelators, to explain why, not how. You are free to believe the prophets, or you may not.

But you won't ever get very far arguing about it. And especially not, whenever you utilize satanic arguments.

The arrogance, unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom