Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!!! Sometimes it's hard finding intelligent life on THIS planet! :rofl3:

yeah well sometimes it's hard to meet up with intelligent life IN MY BRAIN

you basically poo-poo evolution without seeming to understand it at all, or how the scientific method works, or why your question has been answered satisfactorily at least a million times before

I do understand evolution pretty well. And I understand the scientific method pretty well also.

It could easily be said of you that you "poo-poo" creation modles with no understanding of the models, and that you should go read up on some of it yourself.

I do understand evolution pretty well. And I understand the scientific method pretty well also.

It could easily be said of you that you "poo-poo" creation modles with no understanding of the models, and that you should go read up on some of it yourself.

It really doesn't appear that you understand evolution that well coachpill, given what you have been saying.

Also give some examples of creation models that have testable and reproducible results please, so the people here can learn about them :) So far there haven't been any posts from creationists about a creation model that is in any way scientific. Also every time a creationist has posted something supposedly disproving evolution, no creationist has responded to the evidence countering their ideas. Do you people actually read the posts rebutting your creationist notions? Or do you read them and don't understand them enough to critique the arguments? I am really confused about why the creationists here have not responded to the links and information posted by some of the members here in an intelligent fashion...

If one does any kind of reading about evolution the evidence is so overwhelming I can't see how one would not be convinced!

I understand the creation models quite well, and I would say, without any real possibility of contradiction, that the only supporting evidence for creation that stands up to even cursory examination is in the Bible, and (in all fairness) that places it at best, in the middle of the pack of something like two thousand competing creation myths.

Here's a link to a few of the competitors.

And the winner is.

Ramen!

Let's stick with this part for now...which part don't you think I understand?

All of it.

Now to part two of my post? That was the more important part of my post. Please provide some creationist models that have results that are testable and reproducible?

I understand the creation models quite well, and I would say, without any real possibility of contradiction, that the only supporting evidence for creation that stands up to even cursory examination is in the Bible, and (in all fairness) that places it at best, in the middle of the pack of something like two thousand competing creation myths.

Here's a link to a few of the competitors.

And the winner is.

Ramen!

Thanks.

That's pretty funny! And completely useless.

So I am guessing from that response that you don't have any other model that can explain the world? Another model that is a serious competitor with the theory of evolution?

So I am guessing from that response that you don't have any other model that can explain the world? Another model that is a serious competitor with the theory of evolution?

I'm guessing that you can't tell me what I don't know about evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom