Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2Andy:
actually, yes :mooner:

HA !!! So have I. But not "Leap Frog"; there is only one or two wee drams remaining in the Old Pulteney. Save your money; Islay is better :)

cite me a source that says Herod was into massacring babies.

Huh? I think you misread my post.

patymeboy:
lets have some more church

Paty!!:D

How's your head, mate? Did you totally get pissed (drunk) last night?

So, what were you saying about going after the shark that ate your buddy?

DiverBry:
Dude, I'm with you on the nice warm dive trip. When can we go? :)

After the new year, I will be looking into another trip.

Let's see, there is Cozumel, Bonaire, Belize, Roatan. What looks good to you (and any others).

DiverBry:
Beating the dog and your wife is wrong, mmmkay?

Would pounding "mr. slave's tight @$$" be more right, mmmkay?...just kidding...I could not resist:eyebrow:

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/708/708_image_08.jpg

AXL72:
After the new year, I will be looking into another trip.

Let's see, there is Cozumel, Bonaire, Belize, Roatan. What looks good to you (and any others).

Would lashing mr. leatherpants be more exciting, mmmkay?...just kidding...I could not resist:eyebrow:

We could do Egypt and dive the Red Sea... then do a Christmas tour around the Holy Land :)

Holy Land = Navajo area in Northern Arizona and the four corners area of the united states (Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico)? You want to dive Lake Powell?

H2Andy:
thank you, but it really helps when the facts are on your side

i don't care how good you are, you can't win if the facts are against you (unless you have a gizillion dollars to overwhelm the other side)

Well, that seems to be a matter of opinion as Pug obviously believes as strongly in his evidence as you do in yours. But you're welcome...you are good and I'm throwing in the towel and will just quietly believe in Jesus Christ.

Hank49:
Pug obviously believes as strongly in his evidence

with all respect to Pug, he goes looking for evidence that fits his theory, and ignores
the evidence that doesn't fit. if somethign doesn't fit, he twists and strains the text until it says what he wants it to say (even though it says nothing of the sort). his sources are one-sided, and i can pretty much anticipate what he's going to say

(plus he uses Greek script as though he were the only one who can Google a Bible verse in Greek :wink:)

one should look at the evidence and try to come up with a theory that fits all the pieces, not just the ones you are happy with or that help your argument.

that's a big difference

DiverBry:
We could do Egypt and dive the Red Sea... then do a Christmas tour around the Holy Land :)

:rofl3:

H2Andy:
with all respect to Pug, he goes looking for evidence that fits his theory, and ignores
the evidence that doesn't fit.
if somethign doesn't fit, he twists and strains the text until it says what he wants it to say (even though it says nothing of the sort). his sources are one-sided, and i can pretty much anticipate what he's going to say

(plus he uses Greek script as though he were the only one who can Google a Bible verse in Greek :wink:)

one should look at the evidence and try to come up with a theory that fits all the pieces, not just the ones you are happy with or that help your argument.

that's a big difference

Versus legal manuevering which is to suppress evidence that damages your case. :rofl3:

DiverBry:
I thought you'd enjoy that, H2Andy!

Green_Manelishi:
Versus legal manuevering which is to suppress evidence that damages your case. :rofl3:

say Green, how many hours of your life have you spent inside a courtroom?

as opposed to

how many hours of your life have you spent watching t.v. and listening to bad talk radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom