Crazy Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dnalevol

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
For those in the North Dallas area....

I just found a new scuba store in Plano/Richardson. I think it must have just opened because I drive by there everyday and just noticed the sign yesterday. It's called "Crazy Scuba" and it's behind Silver Fox at George Bush and Jupiter. I haven't stopped yet, but I did just visit their website crazyscuba.com.

Just thought I would pass along the info...

Is that run by the same folks that have a shop on Greenville next door to the "gentlemen's" club south of Park Lane? Seems like their web site is called Crazy Scuba. Maybe they opened a new branch.

I'm not sure how long they've been in business, but they've been an active member on Scubaboard since May of this year: [user]Crazyscuba[/user] . I've not had the pleasure of meeting them or visiting their shop yet, but I look forward to it when I'm in the neighborhood. From postings on the board and a few PM's, they seem very friendly and willing to help.

It's Aqua Adventures that used to be on Greenville forever. I think they followed the ScubaToys model and have reinvented themselves as an Internet store and have also recently moved to the new location up north.

What's Silver Fox, is that a strip club too? :)

Yep, it was Aqua Adventures on Greenville. Britt owns the shop, super nice guy. Definitely check the place out, professional, easy to deal with and "gets it" in this day and age of internet and local dive shop business.

Did Aqua Adventures move completely or is this a second shop? I've always loved the service I get there!

When I talked to them about doing the Rescue Class there, they said the shop on Greenville would be closed soon and the class would be out of the new store.

Guess the goings on out in the Million Dollar Sallon parking lot was too much. But I wonder why they're moving with the revitalization going on in the Park Lane/Greenville area.

The Silver Fox is a steakhouse. They have some of the worst radio advertisements known to man.

O RLY? I could walk to there from my office... might have to stop by and check 'em out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom