Crazy, rough seas today in Westpunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you look at the wind pattern, it should almost be calm....

back to normal...

1707486920654.png

Was just out teaching a deep course and it was near on perfect. Mild current, 80 foot plus visibility half inch swells. West is best??? East is a feast!!! :wink:
It will be my second time in Curacao, but my wife's first time. She does not dive. What resort with dive boats for me, and good activities for non-divers you recommend?

1707505559717.png

in Bonaire

It will be my second time in Curacao, but my wife's first time. She does not dive. What resort with dive boats for me, and good activities for non-divers you recommend?
I would probably go with Lions Dive and use the onsite dive shop. Saying that why don't you go with a shore diving based company and your wife can accompany you allowing you to share the day together, see the island and she'll only miss you for the time you're on the dive. Saying all that you may be looking to spend time apart from each other so it may be a bad idea!!!! :wink:

I would probably go with Lions Dive and use the onsite dive shop. Saying that why don't you go with a shore diving based company and your wife can accompany you allowing you to share the day together, see the island and she'll only miss you for the time you're on the dive. Saying all that you may be looking to spend time apart from each other so it may be a bad idea!!!! :wink:
Which shore diving based company ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom