Crash dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL well maybe I did not give you enough information but I posted the links elsewhere on this site. The film is about prehistoric shipwrecks in the great lakes that were built by indigenous people. If you are interested here are the links that outline the project.
The Missing Forward
The Search For North America's Oldest Shipwreck
The Use of Black Magic to Locate Prehistoric Archaeological Sites

If you want to be a movie star I will meet you at the big lake next year.

P.S. not big into metaphysics, it is a multi disciplinary study, archaeology, anthropology, sociology, behavioral psychology, history and philosophy are it. Paranormal psychology (ghost stories aliens etc.) mysticism and paleontology (no dinosaurs) are out. Just me being a prick.

So that is what I am doing what I want to see is what everyone else is doing?

Seals are great, big projects move forward slowly and it can be painstaking, frustrating. You want to do shoot the fun stuff with great diving first, but there is an order to things, You end up laughing at yourself often. Here is all the underwater footage I have shot so far on this project.

Like I said things are slowing down.

Also, the shot was done on a gopro four silver. It has been modified and I am using a 1.3 squeeze anamorphic lens by Letus on it. This means you have to desqueeze the image in post. They sell for a couple of hundred bucks and give the image a very cinematic look, including the anamorphic flare at the end. They fit a variety of Gopro housings.

That is very pretty video and music, lovely together!
I have to get my daughters permission for seal video as she and the seal pup are the stars, so I am emailing her at her college.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom