Craigslist: "I NEED A SCUBA DIVER (NORTH JERSEY)"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, with CD's guidance. I would peg his age to be 45 or there abouts. He was taken aback how someone in S Florida learned of the ad and had an interest to call with inquisitive questions. I explained I spend alot of time on SB with alot of other colorfull characters who also have way too much time on their hands. As I stated in an earlier post he was anxious to read about all the speculation on the subject so I e-mailed the thread link to him late afternoon....

:popcorn:

:w-t-f:

Y I explained I spend alot of time on SB with alot of other colorfull characters who also have way too much time on their hands. ...

Now that is the understatement of the year.:rofl3:

Too much time on our hands? Others have that very same problem :D

catfax.jpg

CD, were you waiting on his responce to the thread? Wondering about the popcorn thing. Scott

Yeah. I was thinking if he joins the conversation his observations on our speculations could be quite entertaining. :D

Especially the one about his wife. :shocked2:

Yeah. I was thinking if he joins the conversation his observations on our speculations could be quite entertaining. :D

I still think that if it was his wife, it would have been $100 for a successful attempt and $200 for a failed attempt.

He is not a scuba diver so his registering on SB maybe unlikely but I will check with him. In the absence of that I will copy and paste a few e-mail exchanges with him....

I still think that if it was his wife, it would have been $100 for a successful attempt and $200 for a failed attempt.

I still laugh at Docc's mention in another thread that they do not call marraige an institution for nothing. :)

<snicker>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom