Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
Hi,
Thinking of planning a diving trip to Cozumel for my first time and I guess I seeking some information on good dive ops, dive sites, etc.

I have some info posted at
http://www.jumpstartmusic.com/CozTrav2000/index.html
that may be of some help to you.

I love Cozumel, and I'll be back there in about 3 weeks. A hammock and a cervesa fria are calling me...

Everyone should go to Coz. Regardless of the exchange rate, prices at most places in the island are based on the fact that it is a popular resort. The vendors in the shops won't back off their price very much because they know what they can sell their goods for, and a cheeseburger will cost twice as much as in the States. Diving is absolutely fabulous on the West and South sides with multiple reefs and dive sites brimming with life. North side is a little for the more experienced and East is all wild surf.
(I think my directions are right, I sometimes get turned around under narcosis! LOL). Stay in any hotel 3 stars rated or better and you will likely survive anything they might inflict on you. Taxis and rental cars are cheap. Enjoy - it is a great island with wonderful friendly people. :D

Back
Top Bottom