Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trip report?
Much better than expected. Plenty of whale sharks. Our time was somewhat limited by our late start due to the 7 am ferry. No 6 am available. Thud we were one of the last boats to arrive at the location of the feeding area. But it was nice that day 1 didn't have a ton of boats out there. Plenty of easy opportunities to jump in and swim next to them. Large number of huge mantas crashed the party as well. Made the 5pm ferry going home too which was nice. Uniquely fun day.
Pics to come. Cheers.

Much better than expected. Plenty of whale sharks. Our time was somewhat limited by our late start due to the 7 am ferry. No 6 am available. Thud we were one of the last boats to arrive at the location of the feeding area. But it was nice that day 1 didn't have a ton of boats out there. Plenty of easy opportunities to jump in and swim next to them. Large number of huge mantas crashed the party as well. Made the 5pm ferry going home too which was nice. Uniquely fun day.
Pics to come. Cheers.

Thanks for the info. We’re in.

Plenty of easy opportunities to jump in and swim next to them.
Did the life vests slow you down much? We wore snorkel vests and even then they were challenging to keep up with.

Pics to come. Cheers.

Here is some of your day. Nice to meet Scubaboarders.

Here is some of your day. Nice to meet Scubaboarders.

JFS are you going out this Friday? I have a group of 3 and will be looking for a video package.

JFS are you going out this Friday? I have a group of 3 and will be looking for a video package.

Hello. I just went today, sorry. It was good day. mantas too. I'm scheduled back sunday with a huge group that has been pushed up from next week because of the upcoming bad weather that will close the tours for most of next week we figure.

Back
Top Bottom