Cozumel VS. Stuart's Cove Bahamas! Which?

Which location has better diving?

• Cozumel

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Stuart's Cove Nassau Bahamas

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Absolutely no comparrison. Call me biased, but I don't think anyone will disagree with me when comparing these two locations.

Cozumel has some of the most spectacular reef formations in the world, and I don't think there is anywhere in the Caribbean that beats it overall. Cayman and Turks & Caicos have some spectacular walls, but Bahamas is not even in the same class.

Visibility in Cozumel is also exponentially better than the Bahamas!

Come on down! :)

Besides, he's comparing just ONE dive op to an entire location!... apples to oranges.

You want to see "real" sharks, possibly dolphins, (more lion fish), and wreck dive, go the the Bahamas...I know there are more species out there, but I've seen never seen anything but a nurse shark on Coz.

If you want to see spectacular reef formations, walls, swim-thrus and all the color the Caribbean has to offer, come to Coz...the Bahamas aren't even in the Caribbean technically.

Diving on Grand Bahama at least, (that's all I can speak for), the diving was great, but no coral reef to speak of.

We were usually over a sandy or rocky bottom, more like diving in Hawaii, where hard corals dominate and it is more of a "fish hunt" rather than being blown away by the view.

Back
Top Bottom