Cozumel videos, Oct 1-7th trip to SCC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone!
It has been a long time coming...
We finally got a week dive trip, after 3 long years away. Medical issues, long story.
Anyhow....

I did do 7 dives, all shallow. Ron got in 14 dives.
I will post some more stuff about the trip later, for now here are some videos.

I went out on the boat Tues and Wed, but only did the second dive each day. Ron did the first dives so he will have still photos, just no videos.

Weather had been rainy and current strong all week.... I did a few shore dives in the afternoons with Ron.

on Thursday the other divers (we had 2 other couples on our boat, Scuba II, with DM Nestor) took a vote and wanted me to do both dives this time, so asked if we could do both dives Shallow. Heck, yeah! What awesome people. I grabbed my gear and ran to the boat. Woot.
The sky was sunny, in spite of the fact that TS Nate was coming. We voted on Yocab as first dive.

we then decided on Chankanaab for the last dive.

Both great dives, I had a blast.
Camcorder is my NEW GoPro 5 Black with a Polar red snap on filter. I must say I love it. I other white balanced 3 video clips, all due to sun glare, the rest is straight out of the camera. Love the color.

I will post the shore dive videos later.

robin

Also..... the Part 3 video has a lionfish buffet.... wow, what a trip.

To watch these Full Screen...which I recommend......click on the Vimeo logo. It takes you to the website, then go full. On a desktop or laptop.... really clear video, just love it.

Thank you for the videos, Robin! You replaced us on the Scuba II - we really enjoyed diving with those guys too. Do you use any mount or light for your hero5?

Awesome videos as always Robin. :thumb2: Enjoyed them - thanks for sharing. Only 5 more months until I am back at Scuba Club :).

Dive safe !!

Divegoose

Back
Top Bottom