Cozumel Trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report!!!!! Glad you had a good time with Jeremy :) He's really done well bringing LU back to life :)

Hi Swarth!
Great report! I too, very much enjoyed our evening with you!
I am going to have to re-read all of the details in your reports. They are so well written, that it takes me back to Coz and Akumal!
I hope the Bay area is warm and summery for you and Diane!
Its warm and green here, but the spring melt-off is huge this year. The rivers are at flood levels and the lakes are cloudy. No local diving for awhile....but the drought conditions of the last few years have abated.
Dd

Swarth:
Here is a link to my Cozumel trip report. It is looong. http://www.locogringo.com/forums/tm.asp?m=74469&mpage=1&key=&#74469

The short version is Living Underwater took GREAT care of us and I would go back to them in an instant. Jeremy would be a great instructor for any certs you might need. I hope he does well in the future, a first class person for sure.

Very nice report. My wife and I will be headed down shortly. We really enjoy diving with Jeremy. We're taking a friend down this trip who has never dove in Cozumel he should have a great time. We are going to have to go by and check out Christi's new shop.

The only down side for me on this trip is that I will just be there for two weeks while my wife will be staying through mid August.

Heya Dive Doggie, good to hear from you! I've convinced my son (21) now that he's done with school this year to get certified in Monterey (Brrrrr). If I wasn't such a baby I'd go too, but it's COLD. Our next trip will be to Maui and Hawaii in January, diving , golf, volcanoe, and whales. Since our jobs require a bit of advance planning, if I can't convince them to go back to Coz next year, any other great dives sites over that way?

Great report! I WAS looking forward to my Hawaii trip ... but now I just want to go back to Coz. Not sure I can wait until December. Jeremy is terrific. We really enjoyed the diving we did with him in April and I've booked him for our Dec trip as well.

Yes,
We are looking into Hawaii around the new year as well! However, I think that we will go back to Coz and Riviera Maya every year.
You may look into Belize, the Bay Islands, or North Carolina. I am looking into North Carolina right now. Looks really interesting! Check out www.olympusdiving.com
Good luck to your son with the cold water checkout dives!
Kent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom