Cozumel Trip July 28-Aug 4, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glen@SC:
I had a Canon s30 with u/w housing. It bit the dust on dive trip in Feb(completely my fault). Just picked up a Canon A570IS with DC-12 housing. Get to rtry it out in 2 days.

With experience(you have less than 24 dives) you'll find you'll be able to both enjoy the dive and shoot photo's. Air consumption rate will drop with experience; you are probably using more air to get in position, or hold position, for the shot. It will come with time.
Actually I have more, but I just dont bother to update my profile :wink:

The "Bat rays" were spotted on the whale shark outing off Holbox island. I did't go, but I lent my camera as it was the only functional unit left.

And I think Glen@sc's comments were aimed at me. And I plan to take care of the less than 24 dives rating... Looking at St Lucia possibly next year... (don't tell the wife)

joe

Nice report and very nice pictures for a first timer. The first time my buddy ever used his Sea & Sea camera, it flooded also! :confused_ My cheap-o Canon in a Canon housing is still going strong. :D

Thanks soo much for taking the time to share your pix! Can't wait for October....

Back
Top Bottom