Cozumel this Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pipefish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey out there! Is anybody going to be in Coz the week of Jan 21-28th? Would love to hook up if there's gonna be anybody out there!

Cheers!

PF

I'm sorry too. I'll take in a dive and a beautiful caribbean sunset for you!:14:

PF

We'll probably be on the same plane (Frontier both ways). Most of the time we're staying at Caribe Blu

You must be from Denver? I actually got a crazy good deal and am flying to Cancun on a Charter and then taking the Ferry over to Coz. I'm going to be in Coz from Saturday thru Thursday and then going back to the mainland to do some Cenote's before heading home. What outfit are you diving with?

PF

We'll be there. We were supposed to go the end of October, but had to change due to Wilma. We ended up going to Grand Cayman (east end) and I think it made us miss Cozumel even more. Still had a great time, but it will be so good to be back. :fruit:

We're diving with Blue Angel. Went with them last year, this time we're actually staying at Caribe Blu. Did the flight to Cancun last year, and it worked out reasonably well. Not sure but check Ferry prices, as last year there was a price war, and many different prices for the same or similar boat.

I'm in Louisville, at least till August, then I may move into the mountains.

Fin59:
We'll be there. We were supposed to go the end of October, but had to change due to Wilma. We ended up going to Grand Cayman (east end) and I think it made us miss Cozumel even more. Still had a great time, but it will be so good to be back. :fruit:
Hey Fin,bad news the dogs ate your tickets

Dive-Ho:D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom