Cozumel Survival Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Browsing through Amazon I came across another book about Cozumel by our own Ric (El Graduado).

Having lived mostly in Cozumel for 25 years I thought I knew it all….seems I did not!

The book is full of practical info for anyone interested in Cozumel, and most certainly for anyone thinking about relocating to Cozumel. He clearly unravels the mysterious colonials, explains Mexican law as regards to tourists, real estate, immigration, etc. I don't have the time to go into all the details but I would consider it a must have for those of us who consider ourselves "Cozumelenos"

Dave DIllehay
Aldora Divers

And the book is...?

Thanks all. Ordered.

Also, i think Ric updates it regularly and if you have an e-book version you get the updates, I think. (I of course, bought a hard copy first....)

Also, i think Ric updates it regularly and if you have an e-book version you get the updates, I think. (I of course, bought a hard copy first....)
"e-book" is only available in Kindle version, not iPhone e-book.

just ordered the Survival guide & the San Gervaiso books.

I have a similar book about Hawaii to the Survival Guide, it's called "So you want to live in Hawaii". It lays out all the same similar info about moving and living there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom