Cozumel Restaurants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Having eaten at El Moro. I second Rick's Pick. It is in the middle of Cozumel and you need to take a cab over there, but it has the best food on the Island. It is a diver's haunt so like Rick says, keep in between us divers.

Hi Merv,

I've been a fan of El Moro since it was a local's haunt, and I'm saddened to report it has been discovered by the cuise ship folks.

DocVikingo

You will love senhora grill-surf and turf
la choza awesome if you love fish
la mission great food take your pick

Originally posted by DocVikingo
Hi Merv,

I've been a fan of El Moro since it was a local's haunt, and I'm saddened to report it has been discovered by the cuise ship folks.

DocVikingo
Doc,
This is the worst news I could imagine... AAaaarrrgggghhhhh!
What an absolute shame.
Rick :(

"AND THE WINNER IN THE CATAGORY FOR CHILLWILL'S MOST FAVORITE RESTURANT IS'

Prima's

:clapping: :tree: :clapping:

El Morro is a close second thou!

Chillywill

Oh boy! Thursday arrive...Friday eat'n at Prima's...Sat. Dive...and check out El Moro ...dive,eat, lie in sun,snorkel,eat,dive...wish you could all be there!:yea: :band2:

Thanks again everyone! I have done the itinerary for our group trip in 10 days.

If anyone is in Coz then, feel free to stop by our table!
Saturday night: Poncho's Backyard
Sunday night:El Moro
Monday night: Primas
Tuesday night: French Quarter
Wed. Thurs. the group is on their own to eat.
Friday is in Playa Del Carmen at the Continental Plaza Resort Playa.
Can't wait!

We spent our honeymoon in Cozumel last May. I agree that El Moro is the best. It is VERY casual (great bright orange decor) -the food is wonderful, and the staff is incredibly friendly. You will also have a great time chatting with the divers and find out what great things folks have been seeing, and on which reefs. You do need to cab it - too far to walk. I am so sorry to hear the word is out to the cruisers - it was such a warm, and not overcrowded place!

I also loved Prima's for a change of pace (primarily Italian). They have a great seafood pasta special. It was inexpensive, loaded with lobster, and you can choose the sauce you like best.

Pancho's Backyard has good food and HUGE, delicious mango margaritas. They are expensive, but just one did the trick for me!!

Have fun - I can guarantee you will eat well!!

- Metz

Ernesto's Fajita Factory

I think this is my favorite place to eat. Very Cheap, tastes great, and an awesome view! Serves breakfast too.

La Prima was good too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom