Cozumel park pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ColoDale

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I bought my Cnanp park pass today from Pasaporte para la Conservación CONANP. Go to acceder. Enter login info and continue. I then see my last years passport and below that a box with adquirir nuevo pasaport (acquire new passport). Next screen want to know how many (Cantidad a comprar). I enter 1 and do not click the empresa box (for businesses). Click off to another box (total) and it calculated the cost - $1736.01 mxn. Then enter name/photo.

Then click Comprar to buy. Enter card info. I use a Mexican card and it asked for two pages of info including street address, city, etc and then I got a two part authentication to my cell message. This last part is via Banamex.
Once paid, it offer a comprobante (receipt) but clicking this gives a popup saying if I want a receipt, send an email to an address with info. I did not do that as I can see my new passport and I have my bank notifications.

As in past years, the new passport has last year on it (new one says 2022). Usually it changes to the new year in a few weeks/months but the expiration date shows a year from now. If you purchased one later in the year and last year then I would wait to get closer to it's expiration date as you will lose days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom