Cozumel Palace - All Inclusive Cost and Quality

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't mind a drink or 2 to wind down at the end of the day but I don't think I can drink $114 per day worth of alcohol. I really don't want to see the spectacle of my 2 teenage kids trying to get their moneys worth on the alcohol front. I am sure we will return to Cozumel - but most likely not with an All-inclusive.
No, I agree with that. It takes a good many years to develop a tolerance high enough to handle $114/day worth of alcohol :)

When I've stayed there, the calculation was a little easier on the liver. I paid less than $400 for a room for two adults. As the room and hotel facilities were worth about half that IMO, we only had to eat and drink $100 each to get "our money's worth", say $50 for food and $50 for drinks. Figuring $7 per drink, that's only 7 a day: one or two after-dive, one or two pre-dinner, some wine with dinner, one or two after dinner, and one or two with the show. To get to $114/day I'd probably want to skip the diving and start my drinking earlier!

If you go to Ebay and search for Palace resorts you will find people who own memberships and sell their weeks at a discounted price. I've used it for the past three years and it is the best way to go to a Palace resort.

No, I agree with that. It takes a good many years to develop a tolerance high enough to handle $114/day worth of alcohol :)

To get to $114/day I'd probably want to skip the diving and start my drinking earlier!
A wise man once told me: You can't drink all day, unless you start in the morning.

It is very good you asked that question. $174 per day per person for just food and drink is beyond ridiculous. Maybe you ought to ask again as that must be wrong.

Hell, for that kind of money I could give you a luxury two bedroom suite with kitchen at the Villa Aldora and a full time cook—or for even less!

I think you need to check again, no right thinking business would ever do such a thing.

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

If you go to Ebay and search for Palace resorts you will find people who own memberships and sell their weeks at a discounted price. I've used it for the past three years and it is the best way to go to a Palace resort.

Can you inbox me who you have used before? I would like to look into it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom