Cozumel May 27 - June 3rd!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First real dive trip is just around the corner. So if anyone is interested in hooking up with me and the Mrs drop me a line.

Anyway - I have to get some kit for the wife...any thoughts on whether I can buy cheaper in Cozumel than through *drum roll* Leisure Pro?

Cheers!

DrSteve:
First real dive trip is just around the corner. So if anyone is interested in hooking up with me and the Mrs drop me a line.

Anyway - I have to get some kit for the wife...any thoughts on whether I can buy cheaper in Cozumel than through *drum roll* Leisure Pro?

Cheers!

Rule of thumb: Never buy sport gear in a resort area for that sport. It will be overpriced and picked over.

Will be there 5/23-30 at Casa Del Mar. Where are you staying.

ggunn:
Rule of thumb: Never buy sport gear in a resort area for that sport. It will be overpriced and picked over.
That is very true - but sometimes it doesn't work. We got great deals on 3mm wet suits from Divers Direct in the FL Keys. We couldn't have beaten them even with LPro!

leiserom:
Will be there 5/23-30 at Casa Del Mar. Where are you staying.
We will be at Casa Mexicana :) Planning to dive with Cozumel Equalizers (who are currently charging 52/per person per trip)

We're also staying at the Casa Mexicana, May 27-June 1. Diving with Deep Blue. I sent you a private message, we have some night dives planned, but hopefully we can meet for drinks and/or dinner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom