Cozumel Map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope someone will remember this thread. Before Christmas, someone mentioned a web site that sold maps of Cozumel & also a calendar. You'd contact them & they'd send you your order. If you liked it after you got it, you'd send them the payment. If not, you'd just send it back. I went to this web site & thought it was really cool.
Unfortunatly, I didn't write the web site down. I've done the search on the boards, but have not been able to find any info. If anyone remembers this, please help me out.
Thanks,
Kat

Best ever made! Laura and Perry have done an excellent job. It's more than a just a map, it's a trip planner.

You can also buy them at the Golfito (Mini Golf) on the island if you forget to order before you go.

Cozumel Map

Thank you, thank you.
I ordered maps & calendars from them already. I remembered that the maps had tons of details & really looked fantastic. And the calendar was beautiful. I planned on going back & ordering but, stupid me, forgot to write the web site down.
I refused to buy a 2003 calendar because I wanted theirs.

Thank you so much, Dee! You've made my day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom