Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thought I'd join in this thread. Can't wait for Oct. 31 to come. Staying at Scuba Club Cozumel and diving with their outfit. My first in Coz and my husband's 2nd trip.

Cant wait to be in Coz 7 - 14 Nov along with my brother. Diving with Aldora and staying at the Vista Del Mar. Our first time in Coz - looking forward to the diving and a little nightlife. Would be great to hear from anyone there at the same time. :cheers:

My wife, myself and my bro and his wife will be in Coz. for a week from Nov 14 to the 21 at the Wyndham and diving with Blue XT-Sea. Cant wait to get back down there.

Tom

Last edited:
My GF & I are heading to Playa & Coz Nov. 27th- Dec 4th. We are staying in Playa but will be diving in Coz as well.

What are the water temps like that time of year?

Sounds great. We should have a good gang there.

My daughter is coming down with us and planning to get certified.

I see you are from Newnan. I am just up the road near Hartsfield and will be in CZM for Thanksgiving, too. Should the Georgia contingency start the plan for a T'giving-group meet and greet?

I will be bringing a group of about 10 divers (not sure yet) from roughly the 21-28. I myself (with my lovely bride) will be there 19-28. We will be diving with Aldora and stsaying at Hotel Cozumel.

For those staying at the Coral Princess, I have stayed there may times and can answer questions.

Iberostar from Nov 7-14, with 17 close friends, diving with Dressel. Look for the gray hair divers - :eyebrow:

I see you are from Newnan. I am just up the road near Hartsfield and will be in CZM for Thanksgiving, too. Should the Georgia contingency start the plan for a T'giving-group meet and greet?

Sounds great. We will be hanging out at the Lapalita Beach bar across from Villa Blanca. Come on down.

When and where are you flying into?

Back
Top Bottom