Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be bringing a group of about 10 divers (not sure yet) from roughly the 21-28. I myself (with my lovely bride) will be there 19-28. We will be diving with Aldora and stsaying at Hotel Cozumel.

For those staying at the Coral Princess, I have stayed there may times and can answer questions.

See you on SI, in any case, I think! Diving with Aldora 11/22-28, every day.

Randy and Angie - landing CZM the 21st, flying out the 29th. Staying at Villa Aldora. Will make it to La Palpita at least a time or two....
Wet Wendy's gorgeous frozen 'ritas are always a gathering point for me..... Up for that?

Hey Sal! Glad to see you guys are carrying on the Wet Wendy's tradition!

I'm thinking of a trip in Nov or Dec to Coz...just in the planning stages but I'll let ya know!

Have fun!

CTB/Jeff

Hey Sal! Glad to see you guys are carrying on the Wet Wendy's tradition!
CTB/Jeff

LOL - Always seem to end up at Wet Wendy's... at least once a day:D
I must remember to give them a review on tripadvisor..."the third stool along was quite comfortable..."
Good tip... make friends with Chad and he'll let you use his voip phone for nothing.... of course that will have a detrimental effect on the streaming internet music....

See you on SI, in any case, I think! Diving with Aldora 11/22-28, every day.

Randy and Angie - landing CZM the 21st, flying out the 29th. Staying at Villa Aldora. Will make it to La Palpita at least a time or two....
Wet Wendy's gorgeous frozen 'ritas are always a gathering point for me..... Up for that?

WW sounds good to us. Maybe there and then onto Los Otates one evening??

Los Otates.... Yum. I'm there!
Wanna start working toward a day and time to see how many of these dive bums we can get there??

Good to see ya Centexbear! See ya at WW between the 21st and 28th???

Another advantage of Villa Aldora - voip at my disposal - no music interference!

Los Otates.... Yum. I'm there!
Wanna start working toward a day and time to see how many of these dive bums we can get there??

Good to see ya Centexbear! See ya at WW between the 21st and 28th???

Another advantage of Villa Aldora - voip at my disposal - no music interference!

Want to shoot for Monday the 23rd? Course we will probably be on the square Sunday night as well. Either will work for me at this time.

Why not take another excuse to hang out in town and celebrate...
I'm for Monday 11/23. 6? 7?

Anyone else? Chime in!

Why not take another excuse to hang out in town and celebrate...
I'm for Monday 11/23. 6? 7?

Anyone else? Chime in!

How am I going to know who's who? I'd sure like to meet ya'll. kev

How am I going to know who's who? I'd sure like to meet ya'll. kev

Hmmmm... Last summer we just arrived at the same place, about the same time, looking around, we just greeted each other - and probably some non-SBers.

I met the first of my new SB face-to-face friends last summer by recognizing her from her description and shouting at her in Atlanta airport... Instant travel buddy!

Wet Wendy's is a tiny palapa just off the square. If you arrive, you usually end up talking to about everyone there, anyway.... :)

seeya there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom