Cozumel in December 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will be at Occidental 11/28 - 12/5. We're looking at onsite op Palancar or DWM. Seems I've read somewhere that Palancar has lockers to store your gear if you're staying at Occidental. That would be nice.

I just got my Can-Do Cozumel map in the mail. This thing is amazing with all the info included. Well worth the $12 price. Highly recommend it for Coz veterans and newbies alike. Now if Decemeber would just hurry up and get here so I can put it to good use!

I'll be at Scuba Club Cozumel December 2-9 and would love to meet other SBers!

Last edited:
Will be on the island from Dec. 6th-13th. Staying at Vista del Mar (downtown, on the main waterfront road between calles 5 and 7 Sur) and diving with Aldora.

Dec8-15
I'm going to dive once with Javier (Aldora) when I'm there this time. He is a good friend and I like diving with him. I have anothe op picked for the rest of the visit.

I'm bringing this site to life again because it's gettting closer to December and I want to check to see if anyone is going to Coz sometime from December 16-23 and Diving with Martin. I noticed the prices have really jumped since we booked months ago, but hopefully someone is going so we can get a full boat. So far we have 3 people for morning dives.

The wife, my nephew and I are coming 12/14-22. We are staying at the Iberostar cuz its just that cheap. Wanted to get out of the AI, but the price was the same. We are diving with Alison Dennis scubawithalison.com. Bringing the in-laws and my mom as bubblewatchers.
Anyone got an idea on economy minivan rentals? Best I found was executive at around $630.

Might see you at the Iberostar....and you're correct it was too cheap to pass up. We always stay there, but this time it was only $642 +tax per person for the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom