Cozumel HD Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At the end of some of his videos it says what camera & housing he's using. It's got a very red filter so there shouldn't be to much colour correction needed. Here's a photo of his rig.

IMG_2150.JPG

Most amazing colors and rock steady - I can only dream. Music choice is fine - thanks a lot !!

thanks everyone for the comments & feedback!! glad you like the video. I will put another one on here soon with some different sealife & music.

to cicopo--i love the photo you posted,thanks!

and yes, red filter all the way. and i work always with my white balance.

I thought I'd pass along some news re Tony's video, which I realize is something we all appreciated & more importantly envied.

"Subject: Equinox Housings e-newsletter Contest

Dear Tony,

I am writing to inform you that you have been selected to be featured in our first e-Newsletter. We had many great submissions which made a hard final decision. Congratulations! We all enjoyed the playful nature and high quality of your videographic style. your submission: http://youtu.be/8VtEzfAxs9A"

And the rest of the message asks for some personal info for a bio to go with the endorsement of their housing etc which is understandable & more importantly justifiable.

Congratulations my friend, you've found an audience that appreciates your work & envies your day job, and I'm in that group.

Larry

Last edited:
very good video, thanks.

Tony,

It was great diving with you last week. Thanks a million for your help with Cathy. You made a big difference for her.

Loved your videos, too.

We'll look for you when we return in October.

Ron

Loved it! Working on a trip for October as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom