Cozumel had nothing on So Fl today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lhpdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
... except maybe a little water temp (73). My wife and I are working out of the house at the moment so we had a little meeting over lunch on the 3rd reef. Took the whaler out and anchored in 60 feet of water, we could make out the sponges on the bottom from the surface - visability was like 70-80 ft. The anchor line was limp. Hope this keeps up for a few days.

it is posts like this that constitute cruel and unusual punishment

H2Andy:
it is posts like this that constitute cruel and unusual punishment

How do you report people like this to the muderators. Man that sounds so awesome. And the temp is perfect! What was the air temp?

Joe

KBeck- I thought the song went.."Strawberry Fields Forever..." I do not know any songs about sugar fields....

Let me take you down
cause I'm going to strawberry fields
Nothing is real
and nothing to get hung about
Strawberry fields forever

Well now I'll have that in my head for the rest of the day....

Orlando Eric:
KBeck- I thought the song went.."Strawberry Fields Forever..." I do not know any songs about sugar fields....

Let me take you down
Nothing is real

Well now I'll have that in my head for the rest of the day....
I hope you never saw the version William Shatner did of this, kind of around the same time David Hasselhoff was getting big in Germany - a trashy Euro pop show we used to watch in high school/college in the early-mid 90's always showed such dross, but we didnt care it was good for a laugh. :wink:

As for the diving, well i can only hope that next time we get out we find ideal conditions like this - however i feel we might in the springs this weekend 80ft+ of viz and such, even the water temp is around the same, just no reef fish :wink:

OrlandoEric:
Let me take you down
Nothing is real
Hey Eric, you typing this or singing this. If you are singing it, I would like a tape of it. It could be something we play on another Conch dive event. :party2:

It has been nice, I got a couple of beach dives in. A little chilly, 72, but nice visibility. The first day I was ready for some lobster but left my gauge at home, saw two, arrrrgh. They were in the same place the next day, I love my new lobster snare.

Looks like the wind is picking up for the weekend.

What a difference a day makes.

lhpdiver:
What a difference a day makes.

Yep, sure does! Got blown out yesterday- going to retry this afternoon. Looks like it'll be just beautiful today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom