Cozumel benefit in Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Sea Sports Scuba on Westheimer in Houston is hosting a benefit for Cozumel relief Wendesday night (January 18) from 6-9 PM. Minimum donation at the door is $20 for a hosted wine and cheese. There will be a silent and live auction as well as a raffle for a Harley Davidson motorcycle. This is an event similiar to one held in Dallas late last year, where over $17,000 was raised. The organization benefitted by the fundraiser is a legitimate 501c3 charitable organization, so contributions may be tax deductible. I only know of one of the items in the auction, and that is a weekend for two to the FG on one of the Gulf Diving boats. If you are the winner of that auction item, and you are a registered Scubaboard member, and you come on the Spree, and you ask, I will throw in nitrox for 2 for free also. I hope to see all of you Houston folks at the fundraiser, let's see if we can beat Dallas' total. I have not been to Coz since the storms, but both the Spree and the Fling have been working November and December in hurricane affected areas of Louisiana. We met people who lost everything, so come out and show your support for the Cozumelinos. See also Sea Sports website at www.seasportsscuba.com

Frank

Back
Top Bottom