Cozumel April 2 - 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SpankyGirl:
I actually live in Sussex County .. I love being in the Mountians.
However I use to live in Bergen.
I'm pretty familiar with the Morristown area, my ex is from Convent Station. But your right, the nw is much nicer.

Clyderyde:
Is everyone packed?

Clyderyde

I am all except for my reg, pick it up thursday from the shop.This week will drag along. I will have to keep myself really busy so it will seem to go really fast.. :D

However my girlfriend has been packed for two weeks... she yells at me for waiting for so long.. but like a women I need to way my options in clothes.

See every one there.. we have to meet every one from our dive group at 5 in the bar of the hotel then we are out of there.

Packed for two weeks, WOW, I want her schedule. Today and Tues are tax prep days, Tues night Avs game(second to last I get to go to before playoffs :) ). Weds. sounds like a good day to start packing!!!

Daxter:
Packed for two weeks, WOW, I want her schedule. Today and Tues are tax prep days, Tues night Avs game(second to last I get to go to before playoffs :) ). Weds. sounds like a good day to start packing!!!

For classes I used the store equipment so I can pack mine.. Plus since I am the boss, I leave early.. However it was easier to pack last week, only because this is the end of the month and I will be lucky if I am home before 8 pm... I just keep telling myself... the sun is coming , the sun is coming...

I have just returned from Belize and Mexico and had a chance to dive a cenote dive just south of Playa del Carmen. The area is Hidden Worlds Cenote Park in Tulum. It is only a 15 to 20 minute cab and is well worth it. The park is professionally run, although the vehicles they use to get you back to the cavern openings look like they were used on the MAD MAX movie set. They offer one and two tank dives in different areas of the caverns. It really is spectacular. The park has a website. Go to www.hiddenworlds.com. Have a great time. Though the island (Cozumel) got battered, the place and the people are recovering and have a great spirit.

Back
Top Bottom