Cozumel anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue-ba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
:eyemouth: My daughter told me this morning that she was surprised that I was so calm considering we (7 of us), are heading out for Coz in exactly one week. I asked what she meant and she said that usually by now, I am frantically telling everyone they need to be packed by... or running around asking if there is anything we need to buy before we have to leave or that no one can wear any clothes from this day until our trip...etc.

My answer: I was going to gather everyone this morning for their de-briefing but no one was home.

Anyone else going to be there Aug 18-25?

Sue-ba Lips:
:eyemouth:
Anyone else going to be there Aug 18-25?
Going to miss you by a week we're there Sept. 2 - 7.
Who are you planning on diving with?
Where are you staying?
Just curious, if any are the same I'd like to hear about them before we go...

I wont be there until Sept 25th.

I'm staying at SCC

rje634:
Going to miss you by a week we're there Sept. 2 - 7.
Who are you planning on diving with?
Where are you staying?
Just curious, if any are the same I'd like to hear about them before we go...

Diving with Palancar and staying at Allegro. Already did it in May and loved it. Can't wait to get back! :dazzler1:

Sue-ba Lips:
Diving with Palancar and staying at Allegro. Already did it in May and loved it. Can't wait to get back! :dazzler1:
It'll be our first 'Dive' trip to Cozumel (was there long ago before we were certified), really looking forward to it. We're staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with Dive House. Anybody have any input on either?

Counting the days....

Sue-ba have a great time!

My wife and I along with our 8 year old son will be in Coz for a week. Staying at El Cozumeleno and Diving with both Scuba Du and Blue XT Sea Diving. Can't wait, but the weather is starting to look scary. Hurricane Charlie will hopefully not cause too many problems for Coz, but it looks like a lot of thunder storms during my week, any comments!!!

Your vacation is close to ours. I did not hear about hurricane Charlie. I really do hope it does not mess us up, meaning you or us. We have a 9 yr old girl. She is the only one that does not dive. Allegro had a program for her so we could dive. If it turns out we don't feel right about leaving her there, we will have to take turns not diving. With 6 of us, that should not be too burdensome. Hopefully, there will be other kids her age there though. She could have a good time if there are.

diverbob:
I wont be there until Sept 25th.

I'm staying at SCC
Bob, you're going on the Coz trip? Next time you see me remind me to tell you all the good places to eat and have fun....

James

Sue-ba Lips - hope you have a great trip!

rje634 - We stayed at Fiesta Americana and dove with Dive House in February 2004. Here's a link to my trip report that includes some topside and u/w pictures: Trip Report
Have fun, wish we were headed back!

James Goddard:
Bob, you're going on the Coz trip? Next time you see me remind me to tell you all the good places to eat and have fun....

James

Will do. I plan on having fun in the water as much as possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom